Visit Almora, the unspoilt child of nature with Almora Honeymoon Packages. This place is a gateway to many tourism destinations in the Kumaon region and is a tourist destination itself. Almora is a picturesque district with breathtaking views and scenic natural beauty. It is known for its cultural heritage, splendid wild life and unique handirafts. It is a great place to spend your honeymoon with Almora Honeymoon Packages. Almora promises some unforgettable memories along with fun.
Almora is one of the three districts of Kumaon and is in the central location providing tranquil spots. The rivers Koshi and Suyal flow alongside while the snow clad mountains form the backdrop. With Almora Honeymoon Packages you can visit the interesting places here like:
1. Almora Fort: The Chand Dynasty built this fort and it provides beautiful views of the surrounding areas. This fort is at the highest point of the Almora Bazaar. Book Almora Honeymoon Packages for a visit to Almora Fort.
2. Bright End Corner: Bright End Corner provides a picturesque view of the sunrise and sunset. A circuit house is also close to this point. One should not miss this fascinating spot with Almora Honeymoon Packages.
3. Nanda Devi Temple: This temple is famous and is quite old. The exquisite and intricately carved statues and images on the walls of this temple attract many visitors. A fair is also organized here which attracts several tourists. Pay a visit to this beautiful temple with Almora Honeymoon Packages.
4. Deer Park: The Deer Park is about 3 kilometers away from Almora and this park houses many species of deer, Himalayan black bear and leaopards. Do not miss visiting this place with Almora Honeymoon Packages.
5. Public Museum: The Govind Vallabh Pant Public Museum has a display of collection of items relating to cultural and historical significance. It also houses a collection of the folk style of painting and provides a glimpse of the art, lifestyle and culture of this place. Visit this museum with Almora Honeymoon Packages.
6. Chetai Temple: Chetai temple is amidst dense forest and attracts the locals and tourists alike. Devotees hang little bells here when their wishes are fulfilled. One can see the great Himalayas from here too.
7. Simtola: This is a great picnic spot about 5 kilometers from Almora. The view from this spot is enticing and attracts a lot of people. It provides a magnificent view of the pine and deodar forest along with view of the mountains. There is a diamond mine and the Granite Hill close by. Book your Almora Honeymoon Packages to visit these places.
8. Kalimath: This is another picnic spot which offers splendid views of the Himalayan peaks.
9. Shiva Temple: This known temple lies in the old area of the Almora town.
10. Khajanchi Mohalla: This means Treasure's Area and is an old building with an ancient style of architecture.
11. Amora Bazaar: Visit Almora Bazaar when you book the Almora Honeymoon Packages. This old bazaar is a blend of old and modern architecture.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Almora honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Almora with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com