Badrinath holds an importance in the heart of the Indians, as it is a sacred place. If you wish to start the journey of your marriage with the blessings of the gods, Badrinath Honeymoon Packages is ideal for you. This holy place is situated on the banks of river Alaknanda in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. The view of the mountain ranges Nar and Narayan provide an enchanting view with Neelkanth peak in the background. It is one of the most popular pilgrimages in India. Book Badrinath Honeymoon Packages and visit this holy place.
The famous temple of Lord Vishnu is located here which attracts thousands of pilgrims every year. Many devotees undertake this journey and cross hurdles to visit this temple which faces the Alaknanda river. The main deity worshipped here is Lord Vishnu as it is believed that Lord Vishnu came to meditate here. Visit Badrinath with Badrinath Honeymoon Packages to experience this sacred place. The main attractions in Badrinath are as follows:
1. Badrinath Temple: This is one of the most famous temples with the Badrinath Shrine which has three parts. The Darshan and Shobha Mandap are in the main temple and the Garbha Girha houses Lord Vishnu in a Padmasana posture. It is said that this shrine has been around since ages and has undergone many changes. There is a shrine in the temple complex which is dedicated to Goddess Laxmi. The temple complex houses 15 idols of gods and goddesses. This temple is closed in the winters as the entire region is covered with snow. It remains open throughout the summers. The avalanches have damaged this temple many a times but it has been renovated every time. Seek the blessings of the gods by visiting this holy temple with the Badrinath Honeymoon Packages.
2. Panch Badri: Panch means five and the main temple of Badrinath with four other temples forms the Panch Badri. These other four temples are situated within few kilometers of the main temple. Bhavishtya Badri which means future badri is near Tapovan. It is said that in future, this will become the main badri. Another badri is the Yog Dhyan Badri which is at Padukashwar. Adi Badri can be reached from Karnprayag and is said to be the remains of 16 temples. Vriddha Badri , the last badri is said to have housed the badrinath idol long back in the ancient times. Make sure to cover the Panch Badri with Badrinath Honeymoon Packages.
3. Tapt Kund and Surya Kund: These are hot springs which are just below the main temple. Devotees take a dip here before worshipping in the temple. Visit these sulphur springs for refreshment of the body and soul with Badrinath Honeymoon Packages.
4. Neelkanth: This peak has been named after Lord Shiva. It is a pyramidal shaped snow clad peak offering trekking as an option to reach here. Visit this place with Badrinath Honeymoon Packages.
5. Charanpaduka: This is an enchanting meadow with beautiful wild flowers. The footprints of Lord Vishnu are on the boulder situated here which is called Charanpaduka. Visit this beautiful place with Badrinath Honeymoon Packages.
There are plenty of places to visit near and around Badrinath. Book your Badrinath Honeymoon Packages and experience the beauty of this place.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Badrinath honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Badrinath with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com