Bhimtal Honeymoon Packages offers a honeymoon trip to the lake resort Bhimtal. This beautiful small town attracts many tourists every year to its green surroundings and peaceful atmosphere. It is located in the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. It is about 23 kms from Nainital set in the Kumaon Hills. Bhimtal gets its name from the legendary character Bhim during the Mahabharata. Book the Bhimtal Honeymoon Packages to visit this beautiful place.
Bhimtal offers places to see for the tourists along with many facilities for water sports. The ideal time to visit this place is between mid April and mid July or mid September to October. Visit the tourist attractions here with Bhimtal Honeymoon Packages. Some of the honeymoon destinations or places of interest here are:
1. Bhim Tal Lake: This is the most famous attraction in Bhimtal. It is one of the largest lakes in the district of Nainital. This is a wonderful lake which never dries up and offers a beautiful view. It is worth visiting this place and should not be missed with Bhimtal Honeymoon Packages.
2. Naukuchia Tal: This Lake has nine corners and is surrounded by forests and greenery. Many migratory birds come here which makes it a wonderful bird watcher's delight. One can go boating in this lake and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Visit this lake with Bhimtal Honeymoon Packages.
3. Nal Damayanti Tal: This lake is about 2 kilometers from the Bhim Tal and it is said that King Nala had drowned in this lake. It is considered sacred by the locals and this lake can be visited with Bhimtal Honeymoon Packages.
4. Sat Tal Lake: The Sat Tal is a conglomeration of 7 lakes. One can do boating or fishing here.
5. Hidimba Parvat: A hill called Hidimba Parvat gets its name from the demon named Hidimba in the epic of Mahabharata. There is an ashram on this hill called the Vankhandi Ashram which is set up by an environmentalist named Vankhandi Maharaj. He has made a sanctuary for the animals around. Visit the Hidimba Parvat with Bhimtal Honeymoon Packages.
6. Folk Culture Museum: Also called the Lok Sanskriti Sangrahalay, this museum has a collection of artifacts, stone implements, items of archaeological importance and information about the traditions. It also houses a collection of the photographs and reproductions of rock art. Make a trip to this museum by booking the Bhimtal Honeymoon Packages.
7. Mall Road: The Mall Road in Bhimtal is a must visit if you want to purchase some gifts to take back home. One can buy carpets, paintings, wooden crafts and much more from here. Make a visit to the centrally located Mall road when you book the Bhimtal Honeymoon Packages.
8. Karkotaka Hill: This hill is named after a cobra and has a Nag temple on top. This temple attracts many visitors especially during Rishi Panchami, which is a festival in India.
Indulge in activities like boating and other water sports apart from sightseeing. Visit this scenic place with Bhimtal Honeymoon Packages, to experience a great holiday.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Bhimtal honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Bhimtal with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com