Chamba is a small town in the Shivalik ranges of Himachal Pradesh in India. Spend your honeymoon with Chamba Honeymoon Packages in this picturesque place. Chamba is known for its medieval temples and local festivals. This town stands on a plateau on the banks of the river Ravi Valley and is between the Zanskar and Dhauladhar range. It can be visited anytime of the year as the climate is pleasant throughout. It is approachable from Dalhousie which is about 52 kilometers from here. Book your Chamba Honeymoon Packages to spend a memorable honeymoon in this town.
Chamba is dotted with beautiful temples, building and palaces. The honeymoon destinations or places to visit in Chamba when you take the Chamba Honeymoon Packages are as follows:
1. Laxmi Narayan Temple: Laxmi Narayan temple is the main temple of Chamba and was built in the 10th century. It is made in the Shikhara style and was built by Sahil Verman. In the temple complex other temples of Lord Shiva, Chandragupta, Gauri Shankar and Radha Krishna are also present. Visit this holy temple with Chamba Honeymoon Packages.
2. Chamunda Devi temple: This temple is dedicated to goddess Chamunda who is one of the incarnations of goddess Durga. This ancient temple is on a hilltop with a small shrine behind it which is dedicated to Lord Shiva. This location offers scenic views of the Chamba and the surrounding villages. Do not miss this panoramic view when you book the Chamba Honeymoon Packages.
3. Champavati Temple: This temple which is dedicated to goddess Champavati is said to have beautiful stone carvings and a magnificent wheel roof.
4. Church of Scotland: Church of Scotland represents the Scottish style of architecture and is converted into a library now. It is located in the Chamba market and is also called Saint Andrews Church. Visit this church with the Chamba Honeymoon Packages.
5. Rang Mahal: This was founded by Raja Umed Singh and is a mix of Mughal and British architecture. There are several old paintings on the walls of this beautiful palace. It also houses an Emporium which sells exquisite items like shawls. Make a trip to the Rang Mahal with Chamba Honeymoon Packages.
6. Hariraya Temple: This temple is made in the Shikhara style and is made with stone. Hariraya temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The deity's image is made with eight materials. It has been beautifully decorated with garland, mukut, necklaces and armlets. This shrine stands out because of its saffron color. Visit this enchanting temple with Chamba Honeymoon Packages.
7. Central Park: To get a panoramic view of the entire town, visit the Central Park. This park attracts many people and is a great spot for fairs and carnivals. It has a polo ground too and in ancient times, cricket tournaments were played here. The Gandhi gate and a Siva temple add to the appeal of this place. Do not miss to visit this lush green spot in Chamba with the Chamba Honeymoon Packages.
There are so many temples to visit in this town. Another place to see is the Bhuri Singh Museum that houses great collections of Kangra style paintings. Book the Chamba Honeymoon Packages to experience this small scenic town.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Chamba honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Chamba with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com