Daman and Diu is one of the small Union Territories in India and is located in the state of Gujarat. Daman and Diu are two different places and Daman is the administrative headquarters for both. Diu is near Junagarh near Saurashtra and Daman is near Vapi. Take the Daman and Diu Honeymoon Packages and make a visit to these beautiful places.
Daman and Diu provides to be a destination for a refreshing holiday. Daman and Diu Honeymoon Packages take you to the churches, forts and back to the history. Some of the honeymoon destinations or attractive places to see in Daman and Diu with the Daman and Diu Honeymoon Packages are:
1. Moti Daman Fort: This is a massive fort which dates back to the 16th century. It is an architectural beauty and is designed in a polygonal shape. A famous fort to be seen with Daman and Diu Honeymoon Packages.
2. Nani Daman Fort: This is a small fort with high walls. A church lies inside called Our Lady of the Sea. Other sites nearby to this fort are Nani Daman Jetty and Fishing Jetty.
3. Bom Jesus Church: This was constructed in the 16th century during the Portuguese times. It has beautiful intricate work and carvings and is made in Portuguese architectural style. Daman and Diu Honeymoon Packages offers a view inside this splendid church.
4. Kadiaya Lake Garden: This is a man made garden but worth visiting due to the lush greenery and facilities provided. This garden offers breathtaking beauty complete with bridges, fountains and boats.
5. Nagoa Beach: Nagoa beach in Diu is a popular attraction. Spend quality time with your new life partner on this beach by lazing around or playing in the tempting waters. Visit this well known beach with the Daman and Diu Honeymoon Packages.
6. Ghoghla Beach: This is one of the most beautiful beaches in Diu and has many options of water sports for the visitors. One can go parasailing, swimming, surfing or take a ride on the water scooters there. It a great place to indulge in water activities or just relax around. Opt for going to this beach with the Daman and Diu Honeymoon Packages.
7. Gangeshwar Temple: A couple of kilo meters away from Diu is this temple. It is dedicated to Lord Shiva and history has it that the five lingas here were set up by the Pandavas during the Mahabharat era.
8. Diu Fort: The view of the sea from this fort is splendid and the interiors of the Diu fort take one back to the ancient period. Book the Daman and Diu Honeymoon Packages for this experience.
9. Gomtimata Beach: This is a must visit site in Diu and is one of the best beaches in this region. It boasts of natural white sand and is a quiet beach.
10. Saint Paul's Church: Saint Paul's Church has beautiful wood carvings and designs in the interiors. It is the only working and elaborate church of the Portuguese times.
Book your Daman and Diu Honeymoon Packages and visit this place anytime. The best time is between the months of October and May.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Daman and Diu honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Daman and Diu with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com