The hill station of Dehradun is one of the most visited by tourists and a trip can be easily booked by Dehradun Honeymoon Packages. This place is situated in the Doon valley with rivers Ganges and Yamuna flowing through it. Dehradun is dotted with places of interest to the tourist which draws the attention of several visitors every year. It is an apt choice for honeymooners to start their new journey with the Dehradun Honeymoon packages.
There are many places to visit in and around Dehradun for exploring and enjoying your holidays here. Some of the honeymoon destinations or places that attract the tourists are:
1. The Malsi Deer Park: This is a mini zoo with a children's park and a picnic spot too. It lies on the foothills of the Shivalik Range about 10 kilometers from Dehradun. The Malsi Deer Park is within beautiful natural surroundings which makes it an attractive place to visit when you take the Dehradun Honeymoon Packages.
2. Tapkeshwar: Takeshwar is a famous cave temple which is dedicated to Lord Shiva. There is a shivling on which the water falls drop by drop. This is the reason why it is named Tapkeshwar. The temple is a must visit when you visit Dehradun with the Dehradun Honeymoon Packages. Tapkeshwar is located in the Garhi Cantonment area and is an important temple.
3. Robbers Cave: These natural caves have a stream of water which goes underground and reappears after a few meters. Robbers cave is also known as Guchu Pani. Visit this strange cave by booking your Dehradun Honeymoon Packages.
4. Forest Research Institute: This is one of the best institutes and has a huge museum in its complex. One can find many ranges of botanical and vegetation specimens here.
5. Sahastradhara: Sahastradhara attracts people from all over and should be visited with Dehradun Honeymoon Packages. The main attraction of this is that the sulphur springs have certain healing powers. People come here from far off places to find a cure for their ailments. It is also serves as a great picnic spot due to the landscape around it.
6. Lakshman Sidd Temple: This temple is of importance since it is believed that Lakshman did penance here after killing of Ravana the demon.
7. Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology: This has a museum that displays semi precious stone, fossils and rock samples. If you are interested in the rich geological diversity of India, this institute should be visited with Dehradun Honeymoon Packages.
8. Kalsi: Kalsi is known for the rock edict of Asoka. It is about 57 kilometers from Dehradun and offers natural scenic beauty.
9. Rajaji National Park: One should visit this National park if you get a chance with Dehradun Honeymoon Packages. It is a must see especially for nature lovers. This park houses numerous species of animals. They even have rest houses made inside the park for the facility of the tourists.
10. Lachhiwala: Visit Lachhiwala with your partner by booking your Dehradun Honeymoon Packages. Enjoy the boating at this picnic spot which is on the banks of the river Song. This is a popular garden which attracts tourists.
A tour of Dehradun in the company of your newly wedded partner with Dehradun Honeymoon Packages is the ideal way to spend your honeymoon.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Dehradun honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Dehradun with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com