Gangotri is the ideal location if you wish to unravel the mysterious of the mystic India and spend your honeymoon here with the Gangotri Honeymoon Packages. This pilgrimage site is located in the Garhwal Hills in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It has a story associated with it and the legend goes like this. It is said that Lord Shiva had caught Ganga in his locks and Parvati would bathe in it daily, only then could Ganga come down on earth. The sacred stone near the temple is a sign where Ganga touched earth. Visit this place with Gangotri Honeymoon Packages experience the mystic aura here.
This is the right destination if you want a serene atmosphere and pious air to breathe. Gangotri attracts many visitors every year. The holy water of Ganga and snow clad mountains add to the holiness of this place. With Gangotri Honeymoon Packages, you can visit the major honeymoon destinations or attractions of this place as follows:
1. Gangotri Temple: This famous temple is dedicated to Ganga and was built in the 18th century. It is located near the stone where Bhagirath worshipped Lord Shiva. This stone is at the spot where Ganga touched earth. This famous temple is a 20 feet high structure made with white granite. One must visit this holy temple with Gangotri Honeymoon Packages. This temple is of great importance for the Hindus.
2. Nandanvan Tapovan: This serves as the base camp for the Bhagirathi peaks for trekking. It offers a beautiful view of the surrounding peaks. The Himalayas are also visible from here. One can reach Tapovan from Gaumukh Glacier. Be sure to see this with Gangotri Honeymoon Packages.
3. Bhairon Ghati: Bhairon Ghati offers a scenic view and is about 10 kilometers from Gangotri. It is near the confluence of Bhagirathi river and Jat Ganga. Bhairon temple which is amidst forests can be reached by crossing river Jahanvi by foot. Visit this place by booking the Gangotri Honeymoon Packages.
4. Submerged Shivling: This is a famous tourist attraction of this place. A natural rock shivling is submerged under water and can be seen clearly in winters due to lower levels of water. It is believed to be the place where Lord Shiva sat when he caught Ganga in his locks. Visit this submerged Shivling with Gangotri Honeymoon Packages.
5. Gangotri Glacier: This starts from Chaukhamba till it merges into Gaumukh. This is an ideal trekker's path and leads to other tourist spots like Tapovan, Gaumukh and Nandanvan. Experience this with Gangotri Honeymoon Packages.
6. Kedar Tal: Kedar Tal is a beautiful lake with crystal clear waters. It is a good path for trekking too but for reaching here, you need some guidance.
7. Vishwanath Temple: This is also a popular tourist attraction. It houses a 60 cms tall Shivling with a circumference of 90 cms. This temple is believed to have been built by Parashuram and is dedicated to Lord Shiva. People come here in huge numbers to worship in this temple. Do not miss the chance to visit this temple with Gangotri Honeymoon Packages.
Book the Gangotri Honeymoon Packages to make your holidays memorable and blessed.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Gangotri honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Gangotri with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com