Hampi Honeymoon Packages offers to take you to Hampi, a historical and religious place in India. The place is like a huge open museum offering you historical ruins, ancient monuments of great architectural work. Hampi ruins attract people from all over to visit this place and go back in history. The mythological remains in this place make this a popular tourist spot in India. Book the Hampi Honeymoon Packages and travel back in time by visiting this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Hampi is abundant and packed with several monuments and other attractions for tourists. By taking the Hampi Honeymoon Packages you and your new life partner can visit this place to see the major attractions or honeymoon destinations such as:
1. Shri Virupaksha Temple: This temple is often called Pampapathi Temple and is at the foot of Hemakuta Hills. It attracts many tourists to its complex where pillared halls and grand entrance towers are made. The temple consists of shrines of Lord Pampa, Shiva and Bhuvaneshwari. This is one of the fine places to experience the Hindu customs. Do not miss a chance to visit this temple with Hampi Honeymoon Packages.
2. Vijayavittala Temple: In this temple complex is the Stone Chariot which is a man made beauty. This piece of art is a mini temple and some people say it was made out of a single piece of rock. This Chariot is worth seeing for a memorable experience with Hampi Honeymoon Packages.
3. Elephant Stable: Elephant Stables was built as a shelter for the royal elephants. It is a long structure and has huge rooms with high ceilings. These rooms were used to keep elephants. It is a place worth seeing which looks like an Indo Islamic architecture. Book the Hampi Honeymoon Packages and visit this site.
4. Hazara Rama Temple: Hazara Rama Temple has the carvings of epic Ramayana on its walls. This temple was the private place of worship of the Royal family. This is the only temple in Hampi which has carvings on the outer walls. Even the inner part has carvings on the pillars. One must visit this temple to see the Ramayana impressively carved on the walls with the Hampi Honeymoon Packages.
5. Stepped Tank: The Stepped Tank has distinct tiers. It is a well planned piece of work and was discovered during an excavation.
6. Queen's Bath: This structure belonged to the Royals and was used by the queens. It is an Indo Islamic architecture and has balconies jutting out from all around facing the pool. Visit this aquatic structure with the Hampi Honeymoon Packages.
7. King's Balance: King's Balance consists of two carved granite pillars which support a beam. It is also called Tula Bhara and this balance was used to weigh the kings on one side and their weight equivalent precious stones on the other side. Have a chance to see this monument with Hampi Honeymoon Packages.
8. Balakrishna Temple: It is built in the middle of a courtyard and has a pillared hall with three entrances. There are beautiful sculptures of apsara and animals inside.
Take the Hampi Honeymoon Packages and visit Hampi to experience the history and architectural wonders there.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Hampi honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Hampi with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com