If you are looking out for a honeymoon package, Himachal Honeymoon Packages is the perfect choice. Himachal Pradesh or the land of Gods is a hill state in India. Its pristine and breathtaking natural beauty is something to be experienced with Himachal Honeymoon Packages. The snow kissed Himalayas, dense green forests, flowing rivers and lakes attract many tourists to Himachal.
The Himachal Honeymoon Packages take you on a journey to this scenic land with unforgettable memories. The various honeymoon destinations or places of interest to tourists are as below:
1. Shimla: Shimla was known as the summer capital of the British India. Shimla is best discovered on foot. It has the longest Mall road which has shops, eating joints and hotels dotted along. The Ridge is an open space providing a marvelous view of the mountain ranges. The Shimla State Museum displays some of the historical sculptures and paintings. Himachal Honeymoon Packages helps you cover the Jakhoo temple and the Kali Bari temple. Jakoo temple is a Hanuman temple which offers a panoramic view of Shimla. Narkanda offers fabulous views of the snow ranges and Jubbal houses a palace made by a French architect.
2. Dalhousie: Himachal Honeymoon Packages takes you to Dalhousie, a peaceful hill station. A great way to discover Dalhousie is by foot. It gets its name from the British governor general Lord Dalhousie. Kalatope offers a sanctuary with a variety of wild life. Khajjiar is a well known place with a lake. It houses a golf course and a templw of Khajjinag. It is set amidst the deodar forest and is one of the favorite retreats of tourists.
3. Dharamshala: This place is divided into Upper and Lower Dharamshala and is atop high slopes. This place is surrounded by deodar forests and pine trees. It serves as a base camp for people who come to travel and explore the nearby mountains. With the Himachal Honeymoon Packages, take a tour of the Kangra Art Museum in Dalhousie which displays the art and craft of the past. The Dall Lake is amidst beautiful Deodar trees and is a wonderful picnic spot. McLeodganj is the home of Dalai Lama and has large images of Buddha.
4. Manali: Manali cannot be missed in the Himachal Honeymoon Packages. It is a popular honeymoon destination in India. There are many temples here and the Hadimba temple is one of the famous temples. Rohtang Pass offers a spectacular view of the mountains and is the highest point. It is a place one must see during the visit.
5. Palampur: Palampur is established on the slopes of the Kangra Valley and is the tea capital of northwest India. It is blessed with plenty of water. The Tea Factory provides an insight to the processing of Kangra Tea. The popular outdoor activities there are fishing, paragliding and trekking.
6. Kullu: This Silver Valley has many well known temples and offers fascinating views of mountains and the river Beas. Again a must see in the Himachal Honeymoon Packages.
The other places to be seen with Himachal Honeymoon Packages are Bilaspur, Chail, Kinnaur, Mandi, Solan and Kasuli. A visit to Himachal Pradesh will leave you and your partner longing for another visit soon. Take the Himachal Honeymoon Packages to discover this beautiful land.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Himachal honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Himachal with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com