Jaipur Honeymoon Packages offers you a visit of Jaipur which is also known as the Pink City. Jaipur is the part of the famous golden triangle tourist attraction. It attracts tourists from all over the world due to its rich culture, heritage and shopping experience. It is the capital of Rajasthan and with Jaipur Honeymoon Packages, you and your partner can be a part of this royal pink city. Every year it attracts thousands of honeymooners and is the most sought after destination in India.
Jaipur Honeymoon Packages gives you an insight to the various aspects of Jaipur that make it such an attractive destination. Some of the honeymoon destinations or places of attraction with Jaipur Honeymoon Packages are:
1. Hawa Mahal: Hawa Mahal is a fascinating palace made by Sawai Pratap Singh. This structure consists of windows provided for the women to watch the processions outside while staying covered behind the mesh like windows. This Hawa Mahal structure is built in a way that it provides ample ventilation. Jaipur Honeymoon Packages takes you to this wonderful monument which is in the city area.
2. Nahargarh Fort: Beyond the hills of Jaigarh lies the Nahargarh Fort. It looks down at the city like a guard and offers a scenic view of the pink city. Built on top of the hills, Nahargarh Fort is worth visiting if you choose the Jaipur Honeymoon Packages.
3. Jaigarh Fort: This fort was built with full features of a fort for the defense of the city. It has a huge canon and an armory museum. The museum has many swords, guns and shields on display.
4. Amber Fort: This beautiful Palace has intricate work on the insides of the palace walls. The walls are majestic and covered with paintings and carvings. The fort is built with red sandstone and white marble with a lake in front of it. Jaipur Honeymoon Packages offers the oppurtinty to visit this enchanting fort by road or on the back on an elephant.
5. Jantar Mantar: Jantar Mantar is an observatory build by Sawai Jai Singh. It has a huge Sundial and is the biggest stone observatory. It is a display of the wisdom of ancient times. Do not miss this fascinating observatory with Jaipur Honeymoon Packages.
6. City Palace: This Palace was built by Jai Singh and is one of the palaces in Jaipur. The complex consists of this palace among other structures. Mubarak Mahal, Diwan-i-khas and Chandra Mahal complete this palace. City Palace is of historical importance and displays the royal culture of the past. Experience this royal splendor with Jaipur Honeymoon Packages.
7. Laxmi Nayaran Temple: This has been built by the Birlas which is an industrialist family. Therefore this temple is also known as the Birla Temple. It is situated near the Moti Doongri fort. The sight of this white temple by the night light is enchanting and breath taking. This temple attracts many devotees and tourists. It is a must visit with the Jaipur Honeymoon Packages.
8. Jal Mahal: Made for the Royal family as a place of rest and leisure, it is situated in the Man Sagar Lake.
For a shopping experience of the traditional art and craft of Jaipur visit the Bapu Bazaar, Tripolia Bazar or Johari Bazar. One cannot miss the royalty of the palaces, forts and museums in Jaipur with Jaipur Honeymoon Packages.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Jaipur honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Jaipur with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com