Jaisalmer Honeymoon Packages promises a great honeymoon in the land of royalty. Jaisalmer is in the state of Rajasthan, India. It is often called the Golden City and has been built by the merchants in the 19th century. This city was founded by Bhatti Rajput Rawal Jaisal and the history of Jaisalmer reveals the courage of the Rajputs. This was a major trade centre in the earlier days. Book the Jaisalmer Honeymoon Packages to experience a royal stay and honeymoon.
There are fascinating places in Jaisalmer which attract the tourist. Some of the places and sites of interest to the tourists which can be seen with Jaisalmer Honeymoon Packages are:
1. Jaisalmer Fort: This is the major attraction of this place. It showcases the royal past of this fascinating city of Rajasthan. Jaisalmer Fort is one of the most magnificent forts of this place. It is built on the Trikuta hills and is a huge structure surrounded by high sandstone walls. It is also known as Sonar Quilla because of the look it gets by the golden yellow sandstone used. This old fort has many temples, markets and areas inside. Visit this great fort with Jaisalmer Honeymoon Packages. The Jaisalmer Fort stands about 100 meters over the city and has several entrances which are called pols.
2. Jaisalmer Havelis: The Jaisalmer Havelis are well known for the carvings and work that adorn them. The exquisite cut work done is simply mesmerizing. The Patwon ki Haveli is a major tourist attraction here. Salim Singh ki Haveli and Nathmalji ki Haveli are famous too. One should not miss an opportunity to visit these havelis with Jaisalmer Honeymoon Packages.
3. Gadsisar Sagar: This lake is a beautiful picnic spot in Jaisalmer. Many visitors come here to spend time around the lake and watch the migratory birds that come here during the winters. Visit this picnic spot and enjoy when you book Jaisalmer Honeymoon Packages. Gadisiar Sagar Tank was once the only source of water for the people of Jaisalmer in the olden times.
4. Tazia Tower: Tazia Tower was constructed by Muslim artisans as a gift for the royalty. It is a five tiered tower arising from Badal Mahal and looks magnificent. The balconies in this tower are beautifully carved. One must see the Tazia Tower with Jaisalmer Honeymoon Packages.
5. Jain Temple: There are skillfully carved Jain Temples within the fort walls. This cluster of temples is well connected by corridors. There are beautiful sculptures around the walls and sculpted pillars. These temples have a serene ambience and should be experienced with the Jaisalmer Honeymoon Packages.
6. Desert National Sanctuary: This national park has many animals and birds. It is an excellent place to watch the wild life.
Apart from these places which you can see with Jaisalmer Honeymoon Packages, there is plenty more to do in Jaisalmer. If you want some adventure, visit the sand dunes or enjoy a camel safari. You can travel to Khuri sand dunes or Sam sand dunes. Watch the Rajasthani dance and culture with Jaisalmer Honeymoon Packages.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Jaisalmer honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Jaisalmer with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com