Kalimpong is an ideal place to spend your honeymoon with Kalimpong Honeymoon Packages. It is a peaceful and quiet place famous for its orchids and nurseries. It offers great views of the majestic Himalayas and has some beautiful monasteries and churches. Kalimpong is situated in the state of West Bengal adjacent to Sikkim. This pristine hill station is about 50 kilometers from Darjeeling which is another popular tourist destination. Book your Kalimpong Honeymoon Packages to visit this hill station lying at the foothills of the Shiwalki ranges in the Himalayas.
Attractive flowers can be seen on the sidewalks along the road here. The fragrances of these flowers fill the air with delight. This hill station offers great panoramic views and has great picnic spots too. With Kalimpong Honeymoon Packages, you get to explore this city. Some of the major attractions in this place are as below:
1. Durpin Dhara: Durpin Dhara is the highest point in Kalimpong. It provides spectacular views of the Teesta river and the plains around. A monastery called Zong Dog Palri is situated here. Visit this fascinating place with Kalimpong Honeymoon Packages.
2. Zong Dog Palri Fo-Brang Monastery: This monastery was consecrated by Dalai Lama and it houses the 108 volumes of Kanguyar which Dalai Lama had brought with himself when he fled from Tibet. This monastery also provides excellent views of the valley and mountains. Visit this monastery with Kalimpong Honeymoon Packages. The conventional Tibetan wall paintings are found in this monastery and it reflects the tradition of old times.
3. Thongsha Gompa: This is the oldest monastery made during the Bhutanese period in 1692. It is also known as the Bhutan Monastery. It has been reconstructed over the years over the ruins of the original monastery. Make sure to visit this ancient and important monastery with Kalimpong Honeymoon Packages.
4. Lepcha Museum and Monastery: The Lepcha museum showcases the culture of the Lepcha community. It reveals the glories of the past and displays the manuscripts, ethnic treasures, musical instruments and tools used in the olden days. Get an insight of the native community of Kalimpong which is a minority now with the Kalimpong Honeymoon Packages.
5. Flower Nurseries: Kalimpong is a flower producing centre of India and it generates flowers in huge quantities. One can find many exotic flowers here which are exported to other parts of India. Do not miss a chance to see the beautiful and enchanting flower nurseries with Kalimpong Honeymoon Packages.
6. Neora Valley National Park: This is one of the richest biological zones in north east India. It houses rich flora and fauna amidst dense forests. One can find many varieties of animals like Himalayan Black Bear, tiger, wild dog, etc here. Visit the Neora Valley National Park when you take the Kalimpong Honeymoon Packages.
7. Crockety: It is a colonial bungalow and is open to public viewing. The architecture of this structure is magnificent and it dates back to the 18th century. Visit the Crockety with Kalimpong Honeymoon Packages.
One will surely enjoy an unforgettable honeymoon in this little town of Kalimpong.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Kalimpong honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Kalimpong with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com