Kanyakumari lies at the south most tip of India and is the point where the three oceans namely Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal meet. Plan your honeymoon with Kanyakumari Honeymoon Packages. This place is ideal for holidays because of the spectacular views it offers of the sunrise and sunset over the beautiful waters. The beaches here have multi colored sands which is unique here. Apart from being a great tourist destination it is also an important religious place for the Hindus. Visit this place with Kanyakumari Honeymoon Packages.
Kanyakumari is in the state of Tamil Nadu in India and its fascinating natural beauty attracts many tourists from all over. The places of interest here are mostly of historic or religious importance apart from the beaches. Visit the tourist spots with Kanyakumari Honeymoon Packages. Some of the main honeymoon destinations or tourist attractions here are:
1. Thiruvalluvar Statue: Thiruvallur was a poet and his statue is on a pedestal with a height of 38 feet. His statue itself is about 95 feet tall. It is a 3 tier pedestal surrounded by a Mandapa which in turn has 10 elephants. These 10 elephants represent 8 directions and 2 are for representing the earth and space. There are 140 steps made for facilitating the tourists to worship the holy feet of Thiruvalluvar. Visit this grand statue with Kanyakumari Honeymoon Packages.
2. Mahatma Gandhi Memorial: The Mahatma Gandhi Memorial which is dedicated to the Father of the Nation adds to the attraction of this place. Gandhiji had visited Kankyakumari two times and in 1948 his ashes were immersed in the sea in Kanyakumari. Visit this memorial of historical importance with Kanyakumari Honeymoon Packages.
3. Vivekananda Rock Memorial: This memorial attracts many tourists and is a sacred monument to commemorate the visit of Swami Vivekanada for meditation to this place. It is known for being the rock that has been blessed by the touch of shripada feet of the goddess. The memorial consists of mainly two structures namely Vivekananda Mandapam and Shripada Mandapam. Get an opportunity to see this important memorial with Kanyakumari Honeymoon Packages.
4. Kamarajar Manimandapam: This is a monument of Kamarajar who was a freedom fighter and was also known as black Gandhi. His ashes were earlier kept here before they were immersed into the sea. Visit this monument with Kanyakumari Honeymoon Packages.
5. Guganathaswamy Temple: This temple was made by Raja Chola and is built in the Cholas style. It is an ancient temple and has many inscriptions which date back to as early as 1038 AD. Book your Kanyakumari Honeymoon Packages and pay a visit to this ancient temple.
6. Government Museum: This is a must see if you are interested in sculptures, artifacts, crafts of the South Indian temples. It is located on the Beach Road.
7. Beaches: The beaches here are a major attraction for the tourists. A visit to these beaches must not be missed with the Kanyakumari Honeymoon Packages. They are a natural beauty and some of the beaches here are Kanyakumari beach, Muttom Beach, Sanguthurai Beach and Chothavilai Beach.
Book your Kanyakumari Honeymoon Packages to enjoy a memorable honeymoon at Kanyakumari.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Kanyakumari honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Kanyakumari with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com