Kullu Honeymoon Packages offers a memorable honeymoon in the backdrop of the grand Himalayas. This valley has several temples and is also referred to as the Valley of Gods. It has a scenic beauty with the rivers, mountains and greenery around. Spending your honeymoon in this hill station of Himachal Pradesh, will leave you with unforgettable memories. With Kullu Honeymoon Packages, you get to be amidst the lavish nature which offers many places to visit. One can also indulge in many adventure activities like mountaineering and trekking. Kullu was known as Kulanthpitha which means end of the habitable world. This silver Valley of Kullu provides a spectacular atmosphere to spend a holiday.
Book the Kullu Honeymoon Packages for visiting this hill station famous for its colorful Dusshera festival. The procession of Gods in decorated palanquins to pay homage to the reigning deity with dancing and singing is a great sight. The honeymoon destinations or sites of interest to the tourists are as follows:
1. Raghunathji Temple: This famous temple houses the idol of Lord Raghunathji in his chariot. Raghunath temple is visited by many and is highly respected. It was built by Raja Jagat Singh of Kullu in the 17th century. Raghunath is the presiding deity of Kullu and even in the earlier days, the kings ruled as his regents. Visit this revered temple with Kullu Honeymoon Packages offers.
2. Manali Sanctuary: This wild life sanctuary is about 2 kilo meters from Manali and houses a variety of species of animals like leopards and lions. One can even find many kinds of birds in this sanctuary. Visit the Manali Sanctuary with Kullu Honeymoon Packages.
3. Bijali Mahadev: Across the Beas river, lies the Bijali Mahadev Temple. It is dedicated to Lord Shiva and there is a Linga present inside the temple. This temple site provides a beautiful panoramic view of the valleys from here. Make a visit to this well known temple with Kullu Honeymoon Packages.
4. Kasol: Kasol is on the banks of river Parvati and is located on the open slopes. It is a nice place for fishing.
5. Manikaran: Manikaran is well known for the sulphur springs next to river Parvati. People come here to take a dip in the hot waters. Visit this enchanting place with Kullu Honeymoon Packages offers.
6. Raison: Raison is about 12 kms from Kullu and is a small cluster of villages on the banks of river Beas. It is famous for camping sites and is the starting point for the white water rafting on river Beas. Visit this beautiful place when you book the Kullu Honeymoon Packages.
7. Saryolsar Lake: This beautiful lake in the valley can be approached by passing through the Jalori pass via Banjar. The walk through nature is a great experience.
8. Malana: Malana is well known with the trekkers. It is a great place for trekking and adventure activities. If you wish to participate in the adventure sports be sure to visit Malana with Kullu Honeymoon Packages.
Spend your honeymoon amidst the lush green valley. Enjoy the natural beauty or participate in the adventure options available. For a memorable honeymoon trip, book the Kullu Honeymoon Packages offers now.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Kullu honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Kullu with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com