Manali Honeymoon Packages takes you to Manali, a hill station in north India and an ideal place to spend your honeymoon. This is a popular tourist destination and it attracts a lot of visitors every year. This hill station is in the north of Himachal Pradesh in India. It is named after the sage Manu who saved some survivors during a flood. Visit Manali with Manali Honeymoon Packages and experience the scenic beauty, snow clad mountains, lush green valley, rivers and enchanting lakes. This place has lots to offer to the honeymooning couple. Apart from many tourist attractions, one can indulge in adventure sports like trekking, mountaineering, rock climbing, skiing, water rafting or just playing in snow with your partner.
With Manali Honeymoon Packages explore this picturesque hill station. Get enchanted by the dense forests, steep cliffs and meadows here. Some of the honeymoon destinations or places you would like to visit in Manali are as follows:
1. Hidimba Temple: The Hidimba Temple is an important ancient temple. It is a four storey temple which in which Goddess Hidimba is worshipped. The doorway to this temple is magnificent and the architecture of the temple is appreciated by all. Visit this temple in the middle of the forest with Manali Honeymoon Packages.
2. Rohtang Pass: The well known Rohtang Pass is about 51 kilo meters from Manali and is one of the major attractions of Manali. The view from here is breathtaking and a visit to this place cannot be missed with Manali Honeymoon Packages.
3. Vashist Springs: The sulphur springs of the Vashist Mountains are known for their medicinal properties. It attracts a lot of people who come seeking a cure for their ailments or just to soak the view around here. Do not miss this site with Manali Honeymoon Packages.
4. Arjun Gufa: Few kilometers from Manali is the Arjun Gufa. These caves are on the banks of river Beas. Make a trip to Arjun Gufa when you book the Manali Honeymoon Packages.
5. Jagat Sukh: This place is famous for the Shiva Temple here which is built in the Shikhara style of architecture.
6. Manu Temple: As the name suggests, Manu Temple is dedicated to the sage Manu. It is believed to be the only temple in India which is dedicated to Manu. This is a highly respected temple and one should not miss the chance to visit this temple with Manali Honeymoon Packages.
7. Tibetan Temple: This hill station has a Tibetan Temple apart from the Hindu temples here.
8. Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa: This Gompa represents the Buddhist culture in Manali. It has an old Buddhist statue and is a perfect blend of old and modern Tibetan culture. Manali Honeymoon Packages takes you to this beautiful place.
9. Beas Kund: Beas Kund is the source of the Beas river. The water here is said to be very cold and clear. Vyas sage had performed meditation here in the ancient times of Mahabharata.
Book the Manali Honeymoon Packages to experience a honeymoon of a lifetime!
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Manali honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Manali with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com