Mysore is a City of Palaces and the second largest city of the state of Karnataka. The name Mysore is an anglicized version of Mahishuru. Visit this important tourist place with Mysore Honeymoon Packages. Spend time with your beloved by visiting the various places of interest Mysore has to offer to the tourists. It is also known as the sandalwood city of India and is synonymous with silk and ivory work. There are many incense stick factories in this city. Book your Mysore Honeymoon Packages to experience this beautiful place.
There are many sites and places to visit in Mysore. You can visit some of the major honeymoon destinations or attractions to tourists with Mysore Honeymoon Packages.
1. The Mysore Palace: Mysore was the political capital of the Wodeyar dynasty and this palace was once the residence of the Wodeyars. It is one of the largest palaces in India and it is a grand monument. The palace is built in Indo Saracenic style and is a major attraction her. Book the Mysore Honeymoon Packages to visit this grand palace.
2. The Jaganmohan Palace: This palace is converted to an art gallery which displays old 19th century paintings of Raja Ravi Verma among others. The Mysore leaf style paintings which are traditional to this place are also seen the Mysore here. One must visit this palace if you book Mysore Honeymoon Packages.
3. Chamundi Hill: Chamundi Hill can be seen from a distance and has a temple on top. This temple is Chamundeshwari temple and is dedicated to Sri Chamundeshwari which is the deity of the royal family. Visit this temple with the Mysore Honeymoon Packages. It offers a panoramic view of the city which is about 13 kilometers from this hill.
4. Brindavan Gardens: Brindavan gardens lies near the KRS dam across the Kaveri river. This garden has a botanical park, fountains and boat rides. It is laid out in 3 terraces where the fountains are. The Musical fountain is the main attraction of this garden which has the water coming out of the fountains in synchrony with the music. Get your Mysore Honeymoon Packages to enjoy this dancing fountain view. Brindavan gardens attract many tourists and are one of the best lit terrace gardens in India.
5. Mysore Zoo: This is an old zoo and houses many kinds of animals. The animals are kept in an environment of natural vegetation and is a must see on your itinerary when you book Mysore Honeymoon Packages. Mysore zoo has vast enclosures, a veterinary hospital, medical rooms for animals and walking paths. There is a small library and museum inside also. It is not just a recreational place but also a place which offers education and knowledge.
6. Saint Philomena's Church: This is one of the largest churches in India and should not be missed with the Mysore Honeymoon Packages. This church can be seen from far away and the two spires stand 175 feet tall.
7. Railway Museum: This is a second such museum in India and displays a number of royal carriages.
Enjoy these attractions and many more by booking the Mysore Honeymoon Packages.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Mysore honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Mysore with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com