Located in the north east end of India is the picturesque Nagaland. With Nagaland Honeymoon Packages, visit this colorful state of India. It provides amazing scenic beauty, soothing ambience, exquisite flora and fauna. The cultural heritage and rich traditions make it a place worth visiting with Nagaland Honeymoon Packages. The rivers, green forests, mountains and adventure activities add to the charm of this place.
It offers many places for the tourist to visit and also many adventure activities are possible here. One can go trekking, mountain climbing, river rafting, camping, rock climbing and angling amongst other outdoor sports. It is an ideal place for nature lovers and for adventure enthusiasts. Some of the honeymoon destinations or places to visit in Nagaland with the Nagaland Honeymoon Packages are:
1. Kohima Village: This village is made with authentic tribal architecture. The handicrafts in the Naga houses add to the beauty of this place. It has a ceremonial gateway which is decorated with motifs of warriors, weapons and other symbols. One must see the Kohima Village with the Nagaland Honeymoon Packages.
Kohima is the capital of Nagaland. The world War 2 Cemetery is here too. The British and Indian troops had stopped the Japanese troop here in Kohima and the martyrs lay buried here. Two tall crosses standing have inscriptions on them. Barra Basti in Kohima is worth visiting and so is the State museum and Catholic Cathedral. Do take the Nagaland Honeymoon Packages to visit these important tourist attractions. The State museum displays important and rare collection of items of the different tribes.
2. Fakim Wildlife Sanctuary: This sanctuary is different from the others and is close to the Myanmar border. It has a variety of flora and fauna and receives high rainfall. It is home to some of the most exotic flora and fauna found. Visit the Fakim Wildlife Sanctuary with Nagaland Honeymoon Packages.
3. Dzukou Valley: This valley lies behind the Japfu peak and is south of the capital Kohima. During summer, numerous flowers and herbs bloom along the river banks and in winters the streams get frozen. Dzukou Valley is a great spot for trekking. This beautiful valley is enveloped in a carpet of flowers and provides an amazing view. Be close to nature in this valley when you book Nagaland Honeymoon Packages.
4. Japfu Peak: Japfu peak is the second highest peak and it offers breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks. Here you can spot the Rhododendron Tree which is 109 feet tall and is worth seeing. Do not miss this opportunity with Nagaland Honeymoon Packages.
5. Dimapur: Also called the Gateway to Nagaland, is Dimapur which is the commercial hub of Nagaland. This was home to the Kachari civilization many years ago. Visit Dimapur to see the Chumukedima Wild Life Sanctuary, Intangki Wild Life Sanctuary, the ruins of medival Kachari kingdom, North East Zone Cultural Museum and the Ruzaphema Bazaars. One cannot miss visiting Dimapur when you book Nagaland Honeymoon Packages.
Other attractions are the Khonoma Village, Pulie Badze Wildlife Sanctuary, Blythe's Tragopan, Liphanyan Governor's Camp and Dzulekie. There is a lot to do here and one should not miss the chance to visit this beautiful place with Nagaland Honeymoon Packages.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Nagaland honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Nagaland with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com