Nainital is a place blessed with natural beauty and splendor. It is a perfect choice for a romantic getaway in the company of your newly wedded partner with the Nainital Honeymoon Packages. Nainital also known as the Lake District of India since it is blessed with a number of lakes. The name comes from Goddess Naini Devi. It is surrounded by mountains and has many places to visit which is taken care by the Nainital Honeymoon Packages.
The sightseeing of lakes, waterfalls and peaks can be explored with the Nainital Honeymoon Packages. The main honeymoon destinations or tourist attractions of Nainital are as follows:
1. Naina Devi Temple: This temple houses the Mata Naina Devi deity which is highly respected by the locals. It is a must visit when you come to Nainital.
2. The Mall Road: This road is one of the busiest and crowded roads filled with tourists. It has shops and restaurants and it prohibits the entry of vehicles on this road. As you stroll down this road, you will find many shops selling all kinds of things which can be purchased as gifts to take back home. Experience the romantic stroll and shopping with Nainital Honeymoon Packages. The eating joints here offer a variety of cuisine.
3. Naini Lake: This lake with blue waters is the main attraction of Nanital. It is named so due to its shape which resembles an eye. A walk around this lake or boating in the waters is a pleasant and romantic experience to be taken with the Nainital Honeymoon Packages.
4. Naina Peak: This is the highest peak in the city which offers a panaromic view of Nainital's peaks and the valley.
5. Snow View: Snow View Point can be reached by a cable car journey. This point offers a magnificent view of Himalayan peaks and is visited by many tourists. It is a point not to be missed with the Nainital Honeymoon Packages.
6. Astronomical Observatory: While on a trip to Nainital, one must pay a visit to this astronomical observatory which is based on top of Manora Peak. It provides interesting astronomical wonders to explore and learn. One should not miss this aspect this city has to offer while taking the Nainital Honeymoon Packages.
7. Zoo Gardens: Zoo gardens houses some of the exotic fauna. It is a habitat of many animals like the tigers, foxes, Himalayan black bear, Silver Pheasants, Parakeets and Sambhar Deer. It is very close to the Nainital bus stand and should be visited when you are at Nainital with the Nainital Honeymoon Packages to experience the wildlife.
8. Saint John Church: This church has a brass plaque on which the names of the victims of the landslide are engraved. It is a church in the northern end of the town called Mallital.
9. Hanuman Garhi: A must visit if you opt for the Nainital Honeymoon Packages. It is a popular sunset point and has a Hanuman Temple on a nearby hill top.
Nainital Honeymoon Packages offer you an experience you will not forget. Nainital has a variety of lakes, hills and scenic views which call you back for more.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Nainital honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Nainital with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com