Palakkad lies at the foot of the Western Ghats and is one of the best tourist destinations in India. It is a great place to spend your honeymoon with the Palakkad Honeymoon Packages. The enticing land of Palakkad takes you to lush paddy fields and ancient temples. It is known as the granary of Kerala and is a district of valleys, forests, hillocks, dams and streams. The name of this place means a forest covered with Pala tree. Visit this beautiful destination with Palakkad Honeymoon Packages.
There are many small villages around this district which can be visited to get a glimpse of their lifestyle. There are a lot of places of interest to the tourist in Palakkad. Even the festivals celebrated here are worth seeing. The temples are decorated beautifully during the festive season. Some of the major honeymoon destinations or tourist attractions of this place you can see with Palakkad Honeymoon Packages are:
1. Palakkad Fort: This fort is a major tourist attraction and lies in the middle of the Palakkad town. This fort stands to tell the tales of the past. It has been reconstructed many a times because of the damage done to it during captures. Visit this ancient fort with Palakkad Honeymoon Packages. The fort offers great panoramic views of the town and is now a protected monument.
2. Malampuzha Dam and Gardens: The Malampuzha Gardens are also known as the Vrindavan of Kerala. It is a picturesque paradise with endless flower beds and lush green lawns. The scenic display of nature here is enchanting. The Malampuzha Dam is built across the Bharatapuzha river with a beautiful scenery in the back ground. A boat ride through the reservoir makes one enjoy the beauty of the sparkling waters here. Inside the main garden you will find a snake park, Japanese garden, thread garden, amusement park, rock garden and an aquarium. Make sure not to miss a visit to this garden and dam when you take the Palakkad Honeymoon Packages.
3. Silent Valley National Park: This pristine park offers a view of the mountains and lush greenery. It is home to some of the rare and endangered species of animals and birds. One can find animals like tigers, leopards, Elephants, bears, deer and bison here. It offers a breathtaking view of the valleys and rivulets. Visit the National Park with Palakkad Honeymoon Packages.
4. Nelliyampathy: Nelliyampathy is well known for its orange orchards, cardamom plantations, tea plantations, dense forests and waterfalls. This place offers a great view of the valleys and rivers around. It is also ideal for trekking. Visit Nelliyampathy when you book your Palakkad Honeymoon Packages.
5. Dhoni Reserve Forests: Dhoni Reserves has a small waterfall on top of the hills. One can trek up to this point. It is well known for its farmhouse which breeds rare cattle. Take a trip to the Dhoni Forests with Palakkad Honeymoon Packages.
6. Jain Temple: There are extremely few Jain Temples in Kerala and this is one of them. It is adorned with idols of the Jain Yakshinis and Thirthankeras. Visit this Jain temple with Palakkad Honeymoon Packages.
Palakkad Honeymoon Packages gives you achance to spend your honeymoon in the beautiful town of Palakkad.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Palakkad honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Palakkad with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com