Panchgani is a popular hill station in the state of Maharashtra and a famous tourist destination too. Panchgani Honeymoon Packages offers you and your life partner a splendid holiday to this beautiful place amidst natural beauty. The word Panchgani literally means the place of five hills. It provides scenic views of coastal plains and hilly terrains. It used to be a summer resort of the British in the past. The clean air and ambience here is perfect for rejuvenating the body and mind. Spend a peaceful and refreshing holiday trip here with Panchgani Honeymoon Packages.
Apart from the natural beauty, scenic views and fresh air, there are many places of interest to the tourist. One can spot many buildings made in British architectural style, Parsi houses and boarding schools. With Book Panchgani Honeymoon Packages and experience this breathtaking place. Some of the tourist attractions or honeymoon destinations here are:
1. Table Land: This is the second longest mountain plateau in Asia and is made of laterite rocks. This Table Land serves as a barrier against strong winds and heavy rain falls. One can indulge in different activities and sports here. Visit this Table Land with Panchgani Honeymoon Packages and also enjoy a spectacular view of the hill station.
2. Kamalgadh Fort: Kamalgadh fort is at a height and provides a beautiful view. The greenery, woods and backwaters are very refreshing and the whole area is very scenic. Book the Panchgani Honeymoon Packages for enjoying this experience.
3. Parsi Point: This is a famous picnic spot and offers scenic views of the Dhom Dam backwaters and Krishna Valley. Parsi Point is on the Mahabaleshwar Road. It attracts many tourists here for spending some time and photographing the appealing scenery. Make it a point to visit this place with Panchgani Honeymoon Packages.
4. Sydney Point: Sydney Point offers spectacular view of the Dhom Dam, surrounding hill ranges and the Krishna Valley. This point is atop a small hillock.
5. Dhoom Dam: Many water sports facilities are available at this dam. One can take scooter rides, boating, speed boats, etc here. Place this site on your itinerary when you book the Panchgani Honeymoon Packages.
6. Devil's Kitchen: People say that this place was used for cooking by the pandavas when they stopped here. The Devil's Kitchen lies south of the Table Land.
7. Rajapuri Caves: Rajpuri Caves is located about 7 kilometers from Panchgani. The famous Karthik Swami Temple is here and many water kunds are also here. These water bodies are said to have healing properties and it attracts many people. Visit the Rajapuri Caves with Panchgani Honeymoon Packages. It is a great place for adventure enthusiasts as well.
Visit these beautiful locations with Panchgani Honeymoon Packages. Panchagani is well known to be home to many schools, attracting many people here. Till earlier, this was nearly an educational centre and health resort. Now it has several tourists flowing in to appreciate the beauty and scenic views. Book the Panchgani Honeymoon Packages to make an enjoyable honeymoon trip here.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Panchgani honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Panchgani with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com