Abundant with a large mountain range, gushing waterfalls, spectacular scenery and green hillocks is the Queen Satpura hill known as Panchmarhi. Panchmarhi Honeymoon Packages offers you to visit this hill station of India also called a Walker's Paradise. It was Captain Forsyth in the British reign who first discovered the beauty of this place and revealed it to the rest of the world. Located in Madhya Pradesh, India this place has an attractive natural scenic beauty.
Panchmarhi Honeymoon Packages offers you to visit the places of interest in Panchmarhi. Some of the honeymoon destinations or sites that attract tourists are:
1. Pandav caves: It is said that during Mahabharata, the Pandavs had stayed here during their exile. Five temples have been made in their honor. One should experience the Mahabharata era with the Panchmarhi Honeymoon Packages.
2. Jamuna Prapat: Also known as the B falls, it is few kilometers away from Panchmarhi. This 150 feet high waterfall is the source of drinking water in Panchmarhi.
3. Jata Shankar: This cave gets its name from the fact that the formation in the cave resembles the curls of Lord Shiva and the hood of the snake. It is a natural cave which is about two kilometers from Panchmarhi. It is also a pilgrimage stop in the hill station as the story goes that Lord Shiva himself had visited this cave. Get a chance to visit this sacred cave with the Panchmarhi Honeymoon Packages.
4. Forsyth Point: This point was named after the British captain who discovered this fine place. It is also known as Priyadarshini Point and offers one of the most beautiful views of the sunset. One should not miss this sunset view with your newlywed partner by opting for Panchmarhi Honeymoon Packages.
5. Dhupgarh: This is the highest point in the Satpura range and provides a spectacular view of the ranges. It attracts a lot of tourists to view the sunset and is a good place to spend time in the company of your new life partner with the Panchmarhi Honeymoon Packages. It also serves as a picnic spot with a view of the valleys and ravines.
6. Mahadeo Hills: This is famous for the ancient shrine of Lord Shiva. This shrine has an idol of Lord Shiva and also a Shivalingam. Mahadeo is a holy place and devotees come here on Mahashivratri day to take a dip in the holy pond which is inside the cave. Be sure to visit this holy place with the Panchmarhi Honeymoon Packages.
7. Apsara Vihar: Also known as Fairy Pool, this is a natural water body formed by a small waterfall. It is situated near the Pandav Caves. It is a great place for swimming and refreshing your self as it is safe. The pool is deep near the fall side but is shallow at the end which makes it safe and a nice picnic spot for the tourists. Panchmarhi Honeymoon Packages allows you to visit this fascinating place. The story behind its name is that the ladies used to come here and bathe during the Bristish rule. It is a nice picnic spot now especially for couples and families with children.
Opt for Panchmarhi Honeymoon Packages when you plan your honeymoon trip to experience this scenic beauty. You can even include trekking in the Panchmarhi Honeymoon Packages, as there are many places and options for trekking here.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Panchmarhi honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Panchmarhi with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com