Patnitop Honeymoon Packages takes you and your partner to Patnitop, a hill station on a secluded plateau enveloped by dense forests. Breathtaking views, picturesque surroundings, mountain backdrop and fresh water springs enhance the beauty of this place. If you want to spend some time amidst nature and pristine beauty with your partner, Patnitop Honeymoon Packages is the ideal choice for you. During winters, Patnitop is covered with snow which makes it a great ski resort in India. It provides enough activities for adventure seekers too.
One can go on walks amidst the natural beauty or take excursions to places nearby. You can indulge in winter sports and aero sports or just get enchanted by the sheer beauty of the place. With Patnitop Honeymoon Packages, you can visit the major attractions of Patnitop. Some of the places of interest for the tourists are as follows:
1. Naag Temple: This is the famous temple here which is located on top of a hill. This 600 years old temple attracts numerous visitors and is also a good place for excursions. It is a must see place here with Patnitop Honeymoon Packages.
2. Sanasar: Sanasar is about 19 kilometers from Patnitop and is a quiet holiday place. It is a great place for taking long walks, paragliding or spending a quiet time. Sanasar is a satellite resort of Patnitop and the cup shaped meadow here is now developed into a golf course. This place attracts a lot of tourists and should be visited with the Patnitop Honeymoon Packages.
3. Sudh Mahadev: This is a holy spot near Patnitop and is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Devotees come here on nights of full moon to worship the Trishul of Lord Shiva. Near this temple is Gauri Kund which is a spring where Goddess Parvati used to bathe before offering her prayers at Sudh Mahadev. One should not miss the chance to visit these places when you book Patnitop Honeymoon Packages.
4. Mantalai: Mantalai is a place which is few kilometers further away from Sudh Mahadev. It is said that Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati got married here. Now it is surrounded by dense deodar forests and is worth seeing with Patnitop Honeymoon Packages.
5. Madhatop: Madhatop is about five kilometers from Patnitop. During winters, the thick blanket of snow offers an ideal place for skiing and other winter activities. Book the Patnitop Honeymoon Packages and visit Madhatop.
The other attractions in Patnitop are the Chinar Gardens, Picnic Spot, Garden springs and Skating Garden. All these places are worth visiting with Patnitop Honeymoon Packages. Apart from these sites, there is plenty for the adventure enthusiast. One can go trekking from Patnitop to the nearby mountains. Skiing courses are conducted here on the slopes of Patnitop. Madhatop is an excellent place for skiing during winters. There is also an option of para gliding at Sanasar. Even hot air balloons have been started amongst other aero sports. For the shoppers there is plenty to take back home when you take the Patnitop Honeymoon Packages. One can buy Kashmiri handicrafts, carpets and shawls.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Patnitop honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Patnitop with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com