Ranikhet Honeymoon Packages takes you to the quaint little hill station called Ranikhet in the Kumaon region. This place gets its name from Rani Padmini who was inspired by the beauty of this place. It attracts visitors every year and been a great summer retreat for many. It is a perfect place to spend your honeymoon since it is a paradise offering beautiful views of the Himalayas. Book the Ranikhet Honeymoon Packages to spend your holidays amidst nature and beautiful surroundings. The lakes, mountains, gardens here add to the charm of this little hill station.
There are many places to visit and see in Ranikhet. Once you take the Ranikhet Honeymoon Packages, you will have lots to do in this place. Some of the honeymoon destinations or tourist attractions here are as follows:
1. Jhula Devi: This is an ancient temple built in 8th century. It is dedicated to Goddess Durga who is the goddess of power. Many devotees come here and tie little bells in this temple. Be sure to visit this temple with Ranikhet Honeymoon Packages for your wishes to be fulfilled.
2. Upat and Kalika: It offers a great panoramic view of the Majestic Himalayas. One can even enjoy golf here at the Golf Course. Kalika houses a Kali temple which is well known too. Visit Upat and Kalika with Ranikhet Honeymoon Packages.
3. Rani Jheel: Rani Jheel is an artificial lake and was built by the Cantonment board for rain water harvesting.
4. Bhalu Dam: This dam site is open to the tourists and it offers natural panoramic views of the Himalayan mountains. There is a small garden near the dam making it an ideal picnic spot. This site attracts many tourists, so make sure to go to this place with Ranikhet Honeymoon Packages.
5. Mankameshwar Temple: This temple is near Ranikhet and is frequented by many tourists. It is located in a picturesque surrounding. There is a gurdwara and Shawal Factory nearby. Visit the Mankameshwar Temple with Ranikhet Honeymoon Packages.
6. Chaubatia Orchards: These famous orchards are located near Ranikhet and are well known for th apples, apricots and peaches. It is rich in vegetation and offers a beautiful view. It is a popular picnic spot offering great views of the Himalayas. One can see the Nanda Devi, Nilkanth and Trishul peaks from here. It is a lovely place to visit, so do not miss the opportunity to make an enchanting visit to this Chaubatia Orchards with Ranikhet Honeymoon Packages.
7. Dwarahat: Dwarahat is a small town near Ranikhet known for its ancient temples. The valley of Dwarahat attracts a lot of tourists because of the enchating views it has to offer. The Shakthi Temple and Naithna Temple are famous temples in this region.
8. Mall: Mall area in Ranikhet is a shopping place for the tourists. You can pick up gifts to take back home when you come here taking the Ranikhet Honeymoon Packages. Some of the items you can pick up from here are jackets, kurtas, handmade fabric and electronic goods.
Book the Ranikhet Honeymoon Packages to enjoy a trip to Ranikhet with your partner.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Ranikhet honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Ranikhet with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com