Sikkim Honeymoon Packages offers you a chance to explore Sikkim in East India. Experience the magical stay at Sikkim with your new life mate in the midst of nature. The breathtaking views of Himalayan peak Kachenjunga, the fruit orchards, forests and fragrant tea plantations will make your honeymoon an ideal one. With Sikkim Honeymoon Packages, you can also try a hand at the adventure options available here. Mountain climbing, trekking, strolling in the jungles and gliding are few of the options you and your partner can seek together.
Sikkim Honeymoon Packages takes you to this honeymoon destination abundant with natural beauty of mountains, valleys and meadows. The popular honeymoon destinations or tourist spots in Sikkim are:
1. Temi Tea Garden: This tea garden produces the top quality teas sold in the international market. A visit to the tea factory would be an enriching experience as to how tea is made. This is the only tea estate in Sikkim and is on the slopes of the Tendong Hill. One can get a beautiful view of the neighboring villages from this tea estate. Don't miss the opportunity to visit Temi Tea Garden while taking the Sikkim Honeymoon Packages.
2. Tsomgo Lake: This lake is considered holy and is worshipped by the locals. It is about 20 kilo meters from the Nathula Pass which is also very well known. The beauty around the lake is picturesque and is worth seeing. Book your Sikkim Honeymoon Packages to see this part of India. There is plantation around the lake and also a small temple of the Lord Shiva. The water in this lake comes from the melting snow on the mountains and it freezes in the winters. A special permit is required to visit this lake.
3. Khecheopalri Lake: This lake is also called the wishing lake and is a peaceful and serene lake. It is considered sacred therefore no activities are allowed around this lake. The surroundings of the lake are beautiful. Book a tour to Khecheopalri lake with Sikkim Honeymoon Packages.
4. Jawaharlal Nehru Botanical Garden: This garden is near the Rumtek Monastery and is maintained by the Forest Department of Sikkim. It houses many varities of plants and lush vegetations, rare plants and trees. A must visit for botanical lovers when you book Sikkim Honeymoon Packages.
5. Rumtek Monastery: This is a 300 years old monastery and is near Gangtok. It is a pilgrimage center of the Tibetans and is a must visit for every tourist.
6. Gangtok: Gangtok is the capital of Sikkim and is a combination of past with the present. It has the modern amenities and the presence of age old traditions. Do visit Gangtok with the Sikkim Honeymoon Packages.
7. Pelling: This is an ideal destination for honeymooners due to its beauty and culture. It has many waterfalls, villages, mountains and a laid back lifestyle.
The other monasteries in Sikkim are Pemayangtse Monastery and Phensang Monastery among many others. Also when you take the Sikkim Honeymoon Packages, be sure to experience the folk dances and songs of the Sikkimese culture. Book your choice of Sikkim Honeymoon Packages when you plan your honeymoon for an unforgettable start of a journey with your life partner.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Sikkim honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Sikkim with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com