Thekkady is a small place but attracts a whole lot of visitors. It is the gateway to the famous wild life sanctuary Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Book the Thekkady Honeymoon Packages to spend your honeymoon in this well known place. Apart from the wild life sanctuary, there are plenty of tea and spice plantations around which spread their wonderful aroma all over. This place attracts tourists every year amidst natural environment. Visit Thekkady with Thekkady Honeymoon Packages for a memorable honeymoon trip.
Exotic wild life and spices are the major tourist attraction here in Thekkady, Kerala. It is home to many varieties of birds and flowers and is one of the most serene locales in Kerala. Thekkady Honeymoon Packages takes you to this beautiful locale. The major tourist attractions here are:
1. Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary: Periyar sanctuary lies in the thick jungles of Periyar. It was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978 and a great attraction of this sanctuary is watching wild animals from close quarters. With Thekkady Honeymoon Packages, you and your partner get to visit this well known sanctuary located on the banks of the artificial Periyar Lake. It is covered by dense forests and greenery. It is home to many animals like tigers, elephants, lions, sambhars and deer. Rides on the back of elephants are available and trekking programs are also available. Book the Thekkady Honeymoon Packages to visit this beautiful Wild Life Sanctuary.
2. Periyar Tiger Trail: This has been launched by the forest department to offer the tourist an opportunity to explore the wildlife in the forest. A team of guides and officials trek along and stay in tents. You can spot elephants, sambhars, tigers, etc in this program. The number of days to stay in the jungle depends on the program you opt for. Take this Periyar Tiger Trail with Thekkady Honeymoon Packages.
3. Nature Walk: One can indulge in many adventurous activities in Thekkady. To explore nature, go on a nature walk. The walk route passes through the grasslands and forests providing chances to spot small animals and birds. Normally batches of five people with guides go for this walk. The guides know the area well and are well versed with the wild life behavior. Go on this fascinating nature walk with Thekkady Honeymoon Packages.
4. Bamboo Rafting: This is another unique option available at Thekkady. One can go bamboo rafting in the forest area with the guides. This program offers a great view of the forest and lake. One can come across wild animals and birds during this rafting. Book the Thekkady Honeymoon Packages and enjoy this unique bamboo rafting with your partner.
5. Mangala Devi Temple: This beautiful Temple is made in the traditional Kerala style of architecture.
6. Chellarkovil: Chellarkovil is a small village that provides spectacular views of the waterfalls and landscapes. Coconut groves are also found here. Visit this scenic village with Thekkady Honeymoon Packages.
A great way to spend your honeymoon is by taking the Thekkady Honeymoon Packages and exploring nature.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Thekkady honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Thekkady with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com