Uttaranchal Honeymoon Packages offers you to visit Uttaranchal, a place known for its mountains, lakes, forests and sanctuaries. Uttaranchal has something to offer for everyone including honeymooners. It is one of the beautiful and spectacular states in India and is also known as 'Devbhoomi' or the 'land of gods'. Uttaranchal Honeymoon Packages introduces this glorious state of India and showcases its different aspects.
Many places in Uttaranchal are worth a visit while you are touring this place with Uttaranchal Honeymoon Packages. Some of the places that are of interest to tourists are:
1. Mussoorie: Uttaranchal Honeymoon Packages offers Mussoorie sightseeing. It is a famous hill station which has the well known Kempty Falls, Gun Hill, Camel’s Back Road and Municipal Gardens. Kempty Falls is the main tourist spot in Mussoorie where the tourists come to bathe and refresh themselves. Many temples like Surkanada Devi and Nagtibba are also worth visiting.
2. Nainital: Nainital is another hill station which is famous for its Naini Lake and Naina peak. The lake is in the shape of an eye and the Naina Peak is the highest point of Nainital. The zoo gardens, snow view point and Hanuman Garhi can be also explored with the Uttaranchal Honeymoon Packages. Horse riding can be enjoyed for a visit to most of the famous places.
3. Dehradun: It is situated in the mountain ranges of Himalayas and is known as 'Oxford of India' as it houses many well known educational centers. The attractions in Dehradun like the Clock Tower, Mindrolling Monastery and The Kalinga War Memorial should be seen with Uttaranchal Honeymoon Packages.
4. Almora: This is the perfect place for nature lovers and honeymooners for it provide spectacular scenic beauty in solitude. Simtola, Nanda Devi Temple and the Chetai Temple are worth visiting in Almora.
5. Ranikhet: Ranikhet is the right place to get a panoramic view of the Himalayas. Visit this place while you take the Uttaranchal Honeymoon Packages. Experience the beauty of the snow capped mountains, hills, rivers and pristine rivulets.
6. Rishikesh: On the bank of Ganges, is Rishikesh abounding with temples. This is a famous pilgrimage site.
7. Cornett National Park: India's first national park is situated in the districts of Nanital and Pauri Garwal. It has expanded over the years and now houses many animals like the tigers, leopards, jungle cats, Himalayan Black bear, jackals and elephants. Uttaranchal Honeymoon Packages offers a visit to this famous national park.
8. Haridwar: Haridwar means the Gateway to God and is a pilgrim center of the Hindus. It is on the banks of the holy river Ganges. The Kumbh Mela is the most famous religious fair celebrated here once in every 12 years. One can experience this Mela if it coincides with your Uttaranchal Honeymoon Packages.
There is something for the adventure buffs also in this state. The terrain offers opportunity for adventure activities like golfing, skiing, rafting, mountain climbing and trekking. You can find something to do of your interest in this land if you opt for the Uttaranchal Honeymoon Packages.
EliteHoneymoonPackages.com offers attractive Uttaranchal honeymoon packages.
Book your package now and avail the best offer. Explore Uttaranchal with the special honeymoon packages provide by EliteHoneymoonPackages.com